Saturday, February 1, 2020

Online workshop: Recognise and Master Extra Sensory Perception

In the past, ESP was regarded as high level ability, a mysterious gift, applying ESP in practices or during our day to day activities was something beyond reach by many. ESP is now commonly accepted by many even among those who do not practice Qigong.

Recognizing ESP is a tool to progress and it is very useful for self-healing. In Serenity Holistic Approach we emphasize self-progress as the main aim, we recommend the participants to apply ESP to recognize their self-state, not to take it as something to show off. It is a course that is not related to spirituality, supernatural or religion.

We hope with an in-depth understanding and application of ESP, one can serve self better, create a harmonious atmosphere, become healthier and happier and serve society better.
In this online workshop, we will form an extraordinary Qi field, and you will have the opportunity to learn the application of ESP to recognize various Qi fields. You will have an opportunity to join the FB closed group: ESP sharing platform, a platform to share what you have perceived and counter-check by others' reviews. It is a way to reaffirm your ESP ability. 

Feedback from the participants:
1. Mr A(Italy) : "Esp workshop is a practical and easy way to access the human potential, demystify extra sensorial perception and taking it within everyone's reach. Also the workshop is beautifully presented".

 2. Ms Ann : After the ESP workshop, more things fell into place for me. I feel I have
 much more clarity in my thinking. I am able to trust my own
 perceptions/intuition in different situations. I was also able to identify
 clearly what were my stress and anxiety triggers. Because of this I lost
 interest in overeating and within 5 months I lost 40 pounds (18 kilos)
 without any effort on my part. I can highly recommend this training for people of all ages. It's a
 beautiful practice and with less anxiety and more clarity, we can be more
 creative in our lives.

Many gain the insights to appreciate the ability to perceive the emotional state changes within and from external stimuli...

Limited space as this will be a small group coaching.
Email me if you are interested: sewps88@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment